Thursday 11 December 2014

COMMITMENT IN MARRIAGE

Good day fans....we are always happy to see your comments in all our social channels and our site, Christmas is knocking, celebration all about, reconciling, sharing of gifts, surprises and many more, Good people...dont forget our promo coming up soon in this feast period. You know how will talk about Love and other Marital topics...Today, we have a tips for you..."Commitment in marriage" . Make your comments how meaningful it is to you....enjoy


Commitment in marriage: this is a state of being willing to give a lot of time, energy, resources, affection and attention to one;s spouse. it is to make up one's mind to remain married no matter what happens, never to consider divorce, but to bring down the bridge behind you after getting married.
consider this case: A man whose wife was sleeping around, even having a baby for her lover came to a marriage counsellor for an advice on how to forgive his wife because he vowed a long time ago that he would marry only one woman. He said "It was not the vow I made on my wedding day but the one I made to my God, to appreciate His love for me. the one I made on the day of my wedding was the second vow. With this double barrel vow, I am stuck. I will marry her again, and I will Love her. Pastor Just teach me how to forgive her, how to accept her again"
What do you think about this?

No comments: