Tuesday 26 February 2013

My impression about divorce....SANDRA DICKSON PARAGON MAGAZINE CEO



Q:  Can we meet you Madam?
 R:  I am Sandra Dickson-Oyetayo, publisher of Paragon international Magazine.

 Q: Your State of Origin?
  R: Ondo State

    Q: Are you married or Single?
R: Yes, am married

 
   Q: Your Date of birth?
R: 2nd May
  
   Q: Please, Who is the luckiest king? (smiles)
R: He is Mr Oyetayo

   Q: And what does he do if we may know?
R: No, he is in the media industry. He is a multi awards winning journalist and entertainment writer. He has worked with many reputable newspapers and magazines in Nigeria. He resigned last year from Punch Newspapers and currently he is on his own.

   Q: What is your profession?
R: PUBLISHER, I publish paragon int’l magazine. I am an On-Air personality also a business woman.

   Q: Where are you going to be in 5 years time as the CEO of paragon?
R: Alive and where God wants me to be. Conquering grounds and Paragon magazine would be rated among the likes of Ebony and Oprah magazines among the likes.

   Q: Tell us your experience both bad and good as a mother and parent in a marriage?

R: Anyway, there had been no bad experience so far, its all good. Marriage is a blessing so is motherhood. The only thing is that, you are not the owner of yourself anymore and whatever you want to do, you must consider your hubby and kids before you take any decisions and actions.

   Q: What can you say about single parent and divorce?
R: Divorce is evil and most times, the kids in such marriage get to pay for it. Its always very tough on such children. Some people become a single parent due to circumstances and not by choice. My take is, if you are in a marriage, you have to do all you can to make it work. Put in your best and let your partner see that you've put in all of u, that way you too can get the best of them. No one says it'd be all rosy but one just has to give it the best shot you can and leave the rest to God to handle. I always draw inspiration from my parents who have been married close to 60 years and still waxing strong.

   Q: If Marital Solution & World Research Crews invited you for a seminar-talk or ask you for an article, hope you will welcome us?
R: Definitely. 
   Q: It been a while now that we saw your publishing, when are you coming back?
R: Very soon I promise.

   Q: Some said is financial problem that has kept you out of publishing, is that true?

R: Financial problem ke? (Laughing really hard) No! Not true. God has been good to me in that anything I touch have always been fruitful but then I had to take few years off to have my kids. And as it is in Nigeria that you can't entrust your business in the hands of anyone; they will fail you. So, I just had to prioritise. Have one/two kids then go back to work. Money can always come but it has a certain age u'll reach and having babies may no longer be possible. So, that why I had to leave the business for now and build my family. Soon, we would launch back with a BANG. Just watch out for PARAGON INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINE soon!

    Q: I appreciate your Godly patience and your sincere honest? 
  R: Its my pleasure

     Q: Hoping to have u around really soon.
  R: Sure, anytim

For more group discussion on love-life, click here 


Click like on our fan page on facebook: Marital Solution & World Research


 

No comments: