Thursday 5 June 2014

REVEALED!! TIWA SAVAGE INTENTION ON HER NEW VIDEO "WANTED"


Hand up if you see any?

On Wednesday night 5th of June around 3:00am, i got caught in my dream chilling in a house with a guy, not after a while, a beautiful sexy diva entered the room to my surprise, she is TIWA SAVAGE, she was just coming from the bath tub, wrapped herself with towel. I was excited when i saw her, and we exchanged greetings, the conversation goes thus:


Me: hey! hi...

Savage: hi (solemn voice)

Me: Tiwa, why licking this type of ice cream painted white & pink Colour?



What nakedness do you see?
Savage: hummm...its cool, the ice cream was designed White and Pink, cos its my favourite colours but people think am licking something strange having different colours.

Me: oh! i see....(i heard a voice in the dream saying " that is related to her Latest new Video titled "Wanted" they are making their money" fine! it is better to be known for something than nothing, and according to the bible, God said unto Adam, in your sweat and labour you shall eat. For me and my people, i will never envy any artistes, no matter the status, because i focus on my success and also pray more for people than myself.
Let us embraced the habit of encouraging our artistes and make Africa proud as a whole. 

oh!! That is all about my dream....
Even when stunting, any expose?

Sexy moves, zoom to see if u wanna judge
Please Watch Video here: VIDEO HERE

BB PIN: 2B5261AA
Click to follow me on twitter

No comments: